Halloween Colours - A Nice Mix


I am very much so a freewheeling designer, I do not plan or pick out things I wish to use beforehand, it all just happens very organically and evolves.  I did know that I wished to use purple and orange with a touch of green as my colour mix and I had just bought this piece of Imaginarium designs chipboard frame.  I love layers and never do flat designs and lots of texture.  I went on a spending spree and got some new leaf dies as well, so I got to use them throughout as well.

These colours are traditionally used for Halloween, but that is not what this design is for particularly, though the end owner may like to use it for that, I just like the colours mixed together.  There are many flowers throughout from a variety of sources, a few ribbons here and there and then loads more.  I very much enjoyed creating this layout.  I realise alot of people create a layout within a day, but that is not really my style, I take about 3 days to fully complete it.  I like to look at it, think, rest, get distracted by any one of a million things and continue on with the craft in between and late into the night.  I hope you like it.  To see more designs, please visit www.jacobicreations.com






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the blog

Orange Love

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art