Got the Silhouette machines working

After my big move I have not really had time to play with my Silhouette machines and so they have sat in situ for a few months now and so I decided to crank them up today since I had to quickly churn out a challenge inspirational project for Altair Art since I once again got the rules wrong!  Ho hum, details, details, details.  I am actually very sorry Anka.

So, the theme is celebration and my 2 projects I have done for the month are to do with a new baby and so I did a boy scrapbooking layout and a girl scrapbooking layout.  For the inspirational piece I have chosen to go with birthday celebration and did a kind of flower display I guess.  I got the file from simplysvgcuts.com and off we went.  It was all pretty easy to assemble and then I added in a few more elements that I die cut out on my Sizzix machine, just to add a bit more to the layout.

It is ok as a finished product, but not really my sort of thing.  I might even play around with it and see if I can jazz it up a bit more.  I am not sure.

Take care all,  Delia


This is the girl scrapbooking layout - obviously!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the blog

Orange Love

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art