Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Time to get my act back together and start showing off my creativity once again!  Despite my lack of posting, I have actually been doing quite alot.  Challenging myself with some projects and then churning out lots of scrapbook pages and enjoying every minute of it.

Firstly, a couple of canvases, the first one was very challenging.  I even threw it out at one point and then went back and got it out of the bin and kept going and I do love the finished product.


The second canvas I did in landscape format using pretty Finnabair and Dusty Attic stencils, plus some lovely Dusty Attic chipboard pieces.  I am trying to teach myself to do the heavy layering that so many of my favourite scrapbooking artists do.  Personally, I find it extremely challenging to do as so much goes on and gets covered up I just don't seem to be able to find my peace with it.  Anyway, this is my attempt and I am very happy with it, plus it was extremely enjoyable to do!





That is it for my canvas artwork for now, but I sure am going to do some more and soon!

smiles, Delia




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Halloween Colours - A Nice Mix