Chief Scrapbooker and Documenter of Life


A little babe has been born unto my family to my niece, a little boy and my present to Mum is to be the self appointed Chief Scrapbooker and Documenter of Life.  I proudly take on this position, firstly, how cool and secondly, I really need photo subjects.  Please note, this is a genuine offer, if you would like a photo scrapbooked, please send it to me as I am more than willing to do so.  Currently, I have a 16yo daughter who is not overly fond of the camera.  Don't know why, as she is very beautiful.  I am working on her.

As soon as I saw this pic of little babe wrapped in the yellow towel, I knew exactly which paper I would be using.  I had spied the yellow lemon paper when I first bought this pad and so it was the perfect match.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Halloween Colours - A Nice Mix