Happy Beach Design

I have been very busy lately re-organsing my crafting area and bringing my Silhouette machines closer and hooking them up to a new machine.  Then my niece moved with her new babe and man to NSW and she is a tad bored and she likes to be creative and so I offered to put a pack together to send to her so she can amuse herself.  She was also after some recipes, so I have been putting together a cookbook for her as well, with some of my favourite recipes.

I also started a few projects, but they are all under construction, a hot air balloon, which is a prototype for a FabScraps project that is coming my way.  A wooden mini album that is half finished, another mini album cut out on the Silhouette machines and then I have created about 3 layouts, one for Let's Get Sketchy June, one for a friend of my daughters and another just for fun.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Fabscraps C100 Album