Creativity over a few days

So, I have been busy reorganising my craft space, in between, bouts of pain and creativity.  I must take all things slow and steady, otherwise, I make the body crash and I go into hibernation for a while.  I got some creative things done which was nice and enjoyable and so first off we have a pretty orange layout.




Then I started to play with a new stencil and the pattern made me think of a dreamcatcher, so this one is a little different.


After that was a request from a young lady, so I did her two options, both with purple tones.
The first





and the second - which is the one she chose.  She loved the first one until she saw the second one!





Then I needed something fresh and wonderful to work on, well, they are all wonderful!  So out came this little green number with funky hearts and things.  Bit of a past blast this one as I used my very first stencil ever purchased.  






That's it!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Fabscraps C100 Album