Catch up time on Altair Art

I have done so many different projects for Altair Art lately and so I thought that it was high time that I shared them, so here they are.  To see more of the awesome papers released by AltairArt, please go to their blog at http://www.altairart.pl

This first piece was inspired by all the circles and the space background of the Altair Art papers, I followed that circle theme right through.  With room for three images, it will look beautiful with the final images added.



Below is my very first attempt at a canvas, again using elements of the various Altair Art papers, plus a few bits and pieces from Kaisercraft and Dusty Attic and other sources.  The dreamcatcher is gorgeous and I love the final finish which has been achieved by colouring with wax pastes and then covering most with crackle paint.  The theme is "Dream" and whatever that may be for you.





Polka dot creation below for Altair Art June Challenge.  I just wanted this layout to be bright, happy and fun, it seems to have come together nicely with various bits of additional ephemera from Kaisercraft and some chipboard elements from Dusty Attic.




And another couple of layouts for Altair Art, these are the 2 layouts that I did for May.






This is the 2nd May layout.  I think I need to put some more words on this one in order to tie it all together.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the blog

Orange Love

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art