Green Dreams


And then there was green with black and white and yes, I finally remembered to put the word "dream" on at long last ... better late than never!  Hooray for me.  This is such a great layout as it showcases so many items purchased at the cheap shop.  The white swirl is a piece of chipboard which I painted white and then embossed in white so it is nice and smooth and shiny.  The tag with the spots on that pokes up from behind is also from the cheap shop as is the peg.  You gotta love the cheap shops.  Somehow I manage to spend over $100 in them every time - it is amazing how those $2 things add up.

The rest of the ephemera is Kaisercraft - I seriously have alot of it, plus the flowers except for the green one.  Word letters are Thickers and papers are from all kinds.  I am not helping to promote any products, this is all just done for my own enjoyment.  If you would like to purchase this layout, please go to the shop (not currently active, so just contact us in the meantime by going to website at www.jacobicreations.com).  Thanks for stopping by.

Smiles, Delia
www.jacobicreations.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Fabscraps C100 Album