Pink Vintage


This is such an amazing layout, so much for the eye to look at - lots of lace, vintage looking papers and lots and lots of pink prettiness.  I don't really know what to say about it except to say that the pictures will speak for it.  I realise good design means that we have 'islands' and 'oceans' as the entire area is filled, but it just kind of works in this situation.  I wouldn't generally do this kind of layout, but it was just fun and I really like all the layers and bits of lace poking out.  Even the filmstrip is just kinda cool.  Ready for a photo to be inserted.

See some close ups below.  All designs are for sale framed in a shadowbox frame.  Each measures 300 x 300mm before being inserted into the frame.  
Please visit our website www.jacobicreations.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Fabscraps C100 Album