The Vibrance of Red


Okay, so I am really getting into the April More than Words Challenge of black and white, plus one, utilising the word "Dream" ... and yes, forgot about the word here too!!  It was after I had done two that someone awesome mentioned on facebook about the word and I honestly felt like they were saying it just for me.  I was like, ohhhhh.  Never mind.  Anyway, back to red and the reality is that for a bold statement, black, white and red is surely a definite way to go!

I really wanted to start with a black base and then found out that is my last black piece until I go buy more ... sad.  Onwards and upwards and after quite a few hours, out popped this little number.  I really like so many little things on this page, firstly, there are the red dot like stencil patterns, then the doilies made this magic.  The little black and red heart layered is also just a lovely touch, followed by the cascading butterflies and last, but not least, using Glossy Accents on the word hello and the heart on the tag (which was actually left over from the circle layered heart piece.  It just all comes together to create a really nice layout.  Bold, but beautiful.  Do you like black, white and red?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Fabscraps C100 Album