Altair Art works for October

Hello All,

What a busy month, but every month is in the second half of the year!  Time to share my recent Altair Art creations for this month.  I kind of got into the Christmas season a little early as some new papers were released, but they are my 2 pieces for the blog, first I want to show you my piece for the theme for this month.  The theme for the month over at Altair Art is "sparkle and shine" in the artwork, so here is my contribution.





The next two pieces are where I got Christmassy.  The first using the new Altair Art Christmas papers, see below:




And my final Christmassy piece is a nice blue one, still using Altair Art papers, just not the specific Christmas ones.  




I hope you like them all and have fun entering your own piece for the theme of the month.  Well, enjoy yourselves, have fun and always find time to be creative.

Delia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying my hand at some mixed media canvas art

Fabscraps Fabscrappin'

Back to the blog